ORGANIZATION, CULTURE & TALENT STRATEGY PRACTICE LEADER
Making better organizations. That’s Karen’s mastery. From leading large scale transformation change to creating compelling employer branding and impactful leadership development, people are at the center of Karen’s world. She’s a highly-regarded global organizational effectiveness and talent strategy leader with more than two decades of experience resulting in leading world-class programs and operations in complex, multi-functional, highly-matrixed environments.
Karen’s also an expert on culture, a prowess of communications and has a talent for talent, employee engagement and diversity and inclusion. She skillfully guides M&A activities to ensure optimal cultures and organizational structures for organizations. She manages diverse, global teams. And her passion is creating organizations where people have the means, the skills and desire to do their best work, every day.
- Principal, ESG
- Vice President of Human Resources, DMC Global, Inc.
- Senior Director, Global Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development – Level 3 Communications
- President and Founder, Chrysalis Consulting
- Director of Corporate Communications, @Link Networks
- Director, Change Management, Convergent Group (Schlumberger)